Wednesday, July 21, 2010

food log: Tuesday, July 20

Toasts with cream cheese and Perrier
Toasts with cream cheese, Perrier
Soda - $1.25
soda - $1.25
Prunes
prunes
Yes, I had prunes for a snack. Am I turning into a grandma? You tell me.

For lunch, I went to Müvbox with Binzer. We had the works.
Clam chowder, lobster roll, chips, soda - $18
Lunch at Müvbox - $18
Lobster roll at Müvbox
And at Müvbox, every client is Number one!
Müvbox, where the client is always Number One
For dinner, Gabrielle and Joël invited me over. It was not a long commute, as they live downstairs.
Perrier
Lemon perrier at Gabrielle's
A lovely spinach salad with potatoes, yellow beets, bacon and onions. Yum!
Spinach salad at Gabrielle's
Spinach salad at Gabrielle's
Spinach salad at Gabrielle's
I also had a taste of Gabrielle's delicious cherry-strawberry jam
gabrielle's jam

Money spent on food today: $19.25

No comments:

Post a Comment