Saturday, October 10, 2009

Food log: Friday, october 9

Helloes. Here is a food log, just for you. Because I love you. Helloes.

Cereals at home
cereals at home


Scrumptious cookie from the batch Ellen made for us, with a big bowl of tea.
Tea from the bistro - free
The worst pear ever
The worst pear ever - free
Tomato soup, smoked salmon and cream cheese bagel, salad, 
lemonade - $6 from the bistro
Tomato soup, sala, bagel with salmon and cream cheese, lemonade - $6
Cookies from the bistro – free
Cookie from the bistro - free
This was obviously International Cookie Day.

PM Diet Coke - $1.25
Diet Coke $1.25
I am writing this from the car, on the road to Boston. We stopped at a nice mom & pop convenience store that sold all the usual junk food, plus Vermont cheddar and home made baked good.
IMG_4826
I spend $6.42

By the way, I am NOT going to adjust the amounts of what I spend on food in the US to the Canadian money rate before adding everything up. Because that’s just too crazy, even for me.

Talk to you later.

 ------

OK, it’s later.

The hotel is great, only 5 minutes away from Quincy Market. We got here late, walked around and ended up at some bar I forgot the name of (Vintage something?) where we enjoyed fancy bar food and a free drink, courtesy of the Absolut Boston promo team.

Macaroni with truffled cheese sauce
IMG_4877
Kobe beef mini burgers
IMG_4880
Bite of Christian's calamari
IMG_4878
Free Absolut Boston tea party martini

IMG_4876
My cut was $27 with tip.

Money spent on food today: $40.67

No comments:

Post a Comment