Thursday, October 8, 2009

Food log: Thursday, October 8

Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Are you ready for a food log? I'm not. I need to do the laundry and pack - I'm going to Boston with friends for a few days. Yay! So expect a lot of delicious food from exotic Massachussetts in the next few days.

Cheese toast and milk at home
Milk anc cheese toast at home

Banana from the bistro - free
Banana from the bistro - free

Cream of celery soup, manicotti, salad and berry mousse - $6
Cream of celery, manicotti, salad, berry mousse - $6

Handful of Jessica's Japanese caramel corn - free
a handful of Jessica's snack

Piece of Jessica's Samba bar - free
half of Jessica's Samba bar - free

Half of a donut Monique brought after a meeting - free
half-donut from a meeting - free

Diet Coke - $1.25 
Diet Coke - $1.25
As you can see, my new desk is green. I may open a tabletop FX studio. Stay tuned.

Pistachios from the bistro - free
Pistachios from the bistro - free

Then I went to Winners, bought a cute top and pants, and had "dinner" at the food court

Mickey D meal - $11.02
Mickey D dinner of doom - $11.72
I need to remember how bad I felt after eating this. Bad news, all around. Like a badger made its nest in my belly.

New grater - $9.99
New grater! $9.99
I am not adding this to my total, but it's still awesome. The old one was on the brink of rustiness.

Money spent on food today: $18.27

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh, I'm going to Boston too, in 2 weeks! Can't wait to see (I mean, read) you blog about this... hoping to hear about good food (as always ;) ) that's not too expensive!

    Bon voyage!

    ReplyDelete