Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Food log: Wednesday, October 28

English muffin with peanut butter and milk
English muffin with PB, milk

Soup, braised veal with fig sauce, veggies, fudge
Artisan lunch at the bistro - $6
That fudge wanted to steal my teeth. The veal was sooo yummy! Veal and figs: it's a good thing.

One of my work team had a little celebration to mark the success of a project that was dear to our hearts: the makeover of the giant Garanteed Pure Milk bottle. Our reward: cupcakes!
"Save the milk bottle" cupcakes!
"Save the milk bottle" cupcakes!

"Save the milk bottle" cupcakes!



I picked a pumpkin cupcake with an amazing maple fluff on top.
Maple and pumpkin cupcake - free
Gab picked a chocolaty one
Gab chose chocolate
Corinne picked one that had a ghost on it! WooooooooOOOoooo!
Corinne says 'oooohooo' to the ghost on her cupcake
We poured glasses of milk and cheered the Milk Bottle!

Diet Coke from the vending machine - $1.25
Diet coke from the vending machine - $1.25

Shot of whisky
Whisky
Something sad happened to two of my friends and I felt like I had to have a drink in their honor.

Mashed potatoes, broccoli, ham
ham, mashed potatoes, broccoli
Comfort food, I love you.

Ridiculously small snack cake
mini Joe Louis cake

Money spent on food today: $1.25

No comments:

Post a Comment