Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Food log: Wednesday, January 6

Cheese toast, tomato juice
Cheese toast, tomato juice
I ate yesterday's leftovers for lunch. People tried to exchange pieces of their own lunches for a few of my sweet potato fries. They were denied. DENIED, I SAY! I also had a V8 and clementines from the bistro.
Quesadillas and sweet potatoes, V8, clementines
Diet Coke - $1.25
Diet Coke - $1.25
Baguette with garlic, Parmesan and lemon broad bean purée, tuna and a salad
Baguette with broad bean spread and tuna, salad
For the purée, I put a can of broad beans (reserving about 1/4 cup of the beans), the juice of half a lemon, zest of the full lemon, garlic, a few spoonfuls of grated Parmesan, salt, pepper and about 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a bowl and puréed it with my immersion blender. I added the reserved beans and spread the lot on warm pieces of baguettes, topped it with tuna and drizzled good olive oil on top. YUMZ!

Guess what I'm having for lunch tomorrow?


Money spent on food: $1.25

No comments:

Post a Comment