Friday, March 5, 2010

food log: Thursday, March 4

Perrier
Perrier
Waffles
waffles
Pork loin, salad, potatoes, veggies, berry crumble from the bistro - $6
Pork loin, potatoes, veggies, salad, berry crumble from the bistro - $6
Orange from the bistro - free
orange

I got some groceries ($150) and found free Japanese pears in my bags. Thanks, grocer!
Free japanese pears with groceries


I was so busy managing my new tv delivery AND the delivery of my grand-mother's bedroom set to my house on the same night that I barely ate. Granny's ok - she just moved to a smaller place and gave me the set because it is awesome and dates from the sixties and I've wanted it forever. But she would probably not approve of my dinner choice.


Peanut butter sandwich
peanut butter sandwich


Money spent on food today: $156

No comments:

Post a Comment