Saturday, June 26, 2010

food log: Friday, June 25

Bagel with cream cheese, strawberry
Bagel with cream cheese, strawberries
Tofu, daikon salad, broccoli, rice
Leftover (tofu, rice daikon salad), broccoli
Cherries
Cherries
Mom gave me caramels and I snarfed the whole box
Caramels, gift fro mom
Caramels, gift fro mom
She also brought Alsace wine. I guess she reads my blog. :)
Alsace wine brought by mom
Bro brought a bottle of extremely sweet rosé.
Rosé brought by brother
For dinner, I made a rice salad with leftover sushi rice, basil and veggies, dressed with sesame oil and rice vinegar.
Rice salad with tomatoes, bell pepper and basil
I also made sweet potato and shrimp tempura.
Sweet potato and shrimp tempura
My plate
Tempura and rice salad
Blueberry pudding
Blueberry pudding


Money spent on food today: $0

No comments:

Post a Comment