Thursday, October 8, 2009

Food log: Wednesday, October 7

Breakfast: tofu tartines, orange splash
Tofu tartines and orange splash water

I had tea with Esther
Tea from the bistro - free


I headed to Tokyo on St-Paul with the girls for some Japanese food.

Miso soup
Miso soup at Tokyo

Sushi nozomi
Sushi nozomi at Tokyo


Jessica made a cute mouse with her leftovers. She offered it to our servers, but he declined with an amused smile.
Jessica's mouse
Lunch at Tokyo was $24 with tip.

Afternoon snack: Diet Coke and a small bag of Doritos ($2.50)
Doritos and a Diet Coke - $2.50
In my new office there is a sticker of Eeyore on the ceiling that wave at me every time I finish my soda.
What I see when I finish the last drop of my Diet Coke in my new office

I had a board meeting tonight, so I grabbed a quick dinner then had some toast when I came back 4 hours later. Those meetings are looooong, friends.

Corn dogs
Corn dogs at home
Yogourt
Yogourt at home
Honey toast and a gulp of milk from the carton
Honey toast and milk at home


Money spent on food today: $26.50

No comments:

Post a Comment