Sunday, June 13, 2010

Food log: Wednesday, June 9

Bagel with butter and cream cheese, milk
bagel with butter, cream cheese, milk
Eggplant parmigiana, pasta in crem sauce, salad, cake from the bistro - $6
eggplant parmigiana, pasta in cream sauce, salad, cake
I hate eggplant. This was my yearly attempt to try to start liking it. It failed. The sauce was delicious but the veggie stayed on the plate.

Banana from the bistro - free
eggplant parmigiana, pasta in cream sauce, salad, cake

After work, I went to the launch of a new "low fat" Breyers ice cream. There was an open bar and an open ice cream parlor!
Gin and tonic
Gin & Tonic at Breyer's event
White wine
White wine at Breyer's event
Vanilla ice cream
Vanilla ice cream at Breyer's event
Not bad. It had a slight buttermilk aftertaste.
Gin and tonic
Another gin & tonic at Breyer's event
Chocolate ice cream
Chocolate ice cream at Breyer's event
Better than the vanilla. Still, I prefer to eat homemade, full-fat ice cream. And that's probably why I'm a chubby, happy gal.

I didn't have dinner that night. I was too full of booze and sugar.
My guess is I wasn't the only one.
PO with his hands full at Breyer's event


Money spent on food today: $6

No comments:

Post a Comment