Friday, January 1, 2010

Food log: Sunday, December 27

Woke-up late. Had leftover Chinese food for lunch.
yumz!

Then I met Cindy at the spa for a delicious afternoon of relaxation. We went back to her place after for dinner, prepared by her bf Max.

Cosmo with novelty ice cube
Cosmo at Cindy and Max's
What's that in my drink
Straws
Staws
Avocado, shrimp and apple salad
avocado, shrimp and apple salad
Pesto pasta and smoked salmon
Pesto pasta and smoked salmon
Vinho verde
Vino verde at Max and Cindy's
Cheese
Cheses and bread
Sweets and Cindy's mini cupcakes
Sweets

I came back home feeling weird and started to have fever and stomach cramps. I have no idea where I caught that bug. The water at the spa? The food?  Let's just say it was a long, sleepless night.

Money spent on food today: 0

No comments:

Post a Comment